Here Are 5 Things You Might Not Know About Mister Rogers

(Visited 3,243 times, 26 visits today)

7Comments

• Barbara / 20 June 2018 1:09

My sister and I went to see the movie today in St Louis Missouri. It is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was a wonderful experience to learn more about Mr Rogers in the love, care and attention he put into his productions. I have fond memories of watching him as a young girl. Thank you Mr. Rogers And your family for making our world a better place!

• Steph / 26 June 2018 7:29

Fred Rogers was a remarkable human being who continues to touch lives in a loving and positive way even now! Thank you Mr. Rogers, for being my neighbor!

• Patricia / 2 July 2018 3:27

My neighbor Nancy and I just sat the Mister Rogers movie. We both just loved it. The world needs more men like Fred Rogers. I have a nephew Mason 8 months old tomorrow and I will try my best to let him know he is a special boy every time I see him and tell him as many of the messages Mr. Rogers was trying to tell all of us. We all need to affirm that love does conquer evil.

• Judy Holman / 9 July 2018 2:38

We raised our daughters (now age 41 & 45) with Fred Rogers.
    I have collected memorabilia & he was such an impact on our lives. We all love everything he stood for and his philosophies.
    The world surely needs him now.

• Ken / 13 July 2018 5:31

I saw the movie last night and I thought this was one of the best movies. I grew up watching Mr. Rogers Neighborhood and sang the opening song. In this world, we need more people out there to teach our children the right way of growing up.

• Candy / 18 July 2018 3:44

I was born 9 days before the first episode of Mr . Rogers Neighborhood, in Pittsburgh PA. I grew up watching him, literally, in his neighborhood. I now work in the profession of early childhood education and hope that I can pass the lessons he taught me to future generations.

• Vikki / 19 July 2018 2:13

Thank you for this documentary. Wonderful, moving, invigorating. Thank you!